Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Everyday Makeup Routine

Through my makeup inventory {face, eyes, and lips} and project pan posts you may have figured out that I'm a bit of a makeup and beauty fanatic. While I have quite the selection of products, there are a few things that I use daily to get the job done quickly and efficiently.





My everyday makeup routine starts with my favorite foundation. I've always been a fan of Almay foundations, but this Almay Wake Up Foundation has been repurchased multiple times. Previously i've applied it with a beauty blender dupe from Real Techniques, but I recently discovered this elf Ultimate Blending Brush and haven't used a sponge to apply my foundation since. It blends everything together so quickly but still leaves my face looking flawless.

Next I use the same brush to apply a mix of the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Concealer to cover up any blemishes and dark circles that I may have. Immediately after I finish blending in the concealer I set my under eye area to avoid any creasing that could occur. On a typical day I will use the elf High Definition Undereye Settting Powder but if I know that I have a long day ahead I will bake my underlies with my Maybelline Loose Powder.

Once everything has been set i'll move onto blush and bronzer. My favorite bronzer of all time is the Wet n Wild Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil. It may look really dark in the pan, but it's the perfect shade for a fair-skinned girl like myself. Lately i've been really enjoying this cream blush, the Maybelline Dream Bouncy in Rose Petal, because it is the perfect color and formula for the summer months.

I always begin my eyes by by filling in my brows with the elf Eyebrow Kit in medium. The wax portion of this kit is amazing and makes my brows look natural yet defined. Even though the wax holds my brow hairs in place fairly well I usually set them with the NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel for extra hold.

Then it's time to play around with eyeshadow. Depending on the mood I am in that day I may add more or less to the look. My two everyday palettes are the Wet n Wild Trio in Walking on Eggshells {the shimmery pink color is stunning} and the Smashbox Double Exposure Travel Palette. I like to use the matte brown from the Smashbox palette in the crease and then put the pink shade from the Wet n Wild trio all over the lid.

Finally i'll add a little bit of the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in black fever and i'll top it all off with my sample of BareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara.



What does your everyday makeup routine look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment