Friday, March 11, 2016

My Makeup Collection: Lips

Time for the final installment of my makeup collection! This post will cover all of the lip products I own. Due to the large number of items I won't be going into detail on every single one.

Lipstick is where I tend to struggle, I love to purchase new shades and am constantly adding new products to my collection. I'd like to go through quite a few of these products before I purchase any new ones, although i'm not sure how successful I will be with that...

Just a disclaimer: I know that I have more makeup than any person needs to have.. Makeup is something that I enjoy collecting which is why I have accumulated so much. I am working on getting my collection under control!


First up I have all of my chapsticks and lip balms. This is excessive, I know. A lot of these I received as gifts, so I've only actually paid for a few of these.
  • Carmex Original Lip Balm- This stuff is what I consider to be heavy duty. It's super thick but works really well! I keep this in my desk and use it a lot during the winter months.
  • Lypsyl Lypmoisturizer Lip Balm
  • Nivea Lip Butter: Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss- This is another really thick formula, but I really enjoy it! I keep it on my bedside table and use it at night before bed.
  • EOS Lip Balm - I own 6 of these and really need to work on using them up...
  • Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
  • Baby Lips in 05 Quenched
  • Nivea A Kiss of Milk and Honey- This is my favorite lip balm at the moment and is a part of my first Project Pan.
  • Baby Lips in 30 Peach Kiss- This has a really nice tint to it, I always forget that I enjoy how it looks on my lips.


  • Milani Color Statement LipLiner in 03 Nude- This is my favorite lip liner and I find myself using it at least a few times a week. I either wear it under lipstick, lipgloss, or even on its own. Once this is gone I plan on repurchasing!
  • Essence LipLiner in 12 Wish Me A Rose
  • Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 703


  • Stila Magnificent Metals Lip Gloss in Rose Quartz
  • Maybelline Color Elixir in 520 Pearlescent Peach- This looks so good paired with my Bite Beauty lipstick in Fig!
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 02 Stockholm- It took me almost two months before I finally purchased this and i'm so glad I did. The formula is so comfortable and the color is perfect for everyday wear.
  • NYX Butter Gloss in 05 Creme Brûlée
  • CoverGirl Wetslicks in 340 Potently Pink



  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 Honey
  • NYC CityProof Twistable Crayon in 011 Brooklyn Brown Stone
  • NYC CityProof Twistable Crayon in 021 Parsons Pink
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 010 Darling- This doesn't look like a very wearable color, but it's a stain so it ends up looking lovely on the lips.
  • Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
  • Narvs Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella- When I got this pencil I didn't think I would use it, but i'm actually almost done with it! The formula is so nice, but Nars is a little out of my price range so I won't be purchasing it anytime soon.





















  • CoverGirl Lipstick in 260 Heavenly
  • Essense Lipstick in 11 Nude Love
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 047 Pink Lemonade- This is one of my favorite lipsticks that I own. It's such a sheer wash of color and so hydrating. 
  • Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in 020 Front Row
  • Essence Lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty
  • Victoria's Secret Color Drama Lipstick in True
  • Bite Beauty Dual Ended Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig and Date- I'm working on Fig in one of my project pans at the moment and haven't grown sick of it yet. These are such nice quality and I really want to purchase a full size bite beauty product once i've used up a lot of my items.




  • Elf Moisturizing Lipstick in Rosy Go Round
  • Almay Smart Shade Butter Kiss in 10 Berry Light- This is another one of my favorites, the color is very buildable so you can achieve a sheer wash of color or a fairly dark lip. 
  • LA Colors Lipstick in Mauve Glaze
  • Wet n Wild Lipstick in 522A Dark Wine
  • L'oreal Colour Rich in 407 Liya's Red- This was sent to me by a friend and I am so excited to wear it out. I plan on wearing it this week while i'm working a StyleWeek Providence event.
  • Marc Jacobs Lip Creme in 216 Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


No comments:

Post a Comment