Saturday, March 19, 2016

What I Wore: IFS Fashion Show

Last week the JWU International Fashion Society had our spring fashion show. Every year we host the show to raise money for two charities in addition to showcasing the work of student designers. Last year I had the position of Fashion Show Coordinator, so this year as the treasurer I was able to relax a bit more {although I still found myself running around like a crazy person}. The show was a huge success, and we were able to feature the work of six talented designers while raising over $1,300 for our charities.

I wanted to share the outfit that I wore for the night because I just love it so much {I wore something very similar closing night of StyleWeek}. Most of the pieces are old, but i've linked similar items within a similar price range.

Blazer: Nordstrom
Shirt: Kohl's {old} // Similar
Necklace: Ann Taylor {old} // Similar
Pants: Target {old} // Similar
Shoes: Old Navy {old} // Similar



Here is a group shot of the lovely ladies of the IFS Executive Board. I love these girls and am so glad that we were able to put on such a successful event!


No comments:

Post a Comment