Thursday, March 17, 2016

StyleWeek Season 12: Recap

For those of you who don't know, I am an intern assistant at an amazing Rhode Island company called StyleWeek Northeast. Three times a year the company puts on fashion shows featuring various talented designers from the Northeast. 

I have interned with StyleWeek for a total of three seasons now. The first two I spent as a regular intern, and this past season I was made the assistant to our Executive Vice President, Amy (pictured below). I've been working with her since my first season at StyleWeek and am so excited that I have been able to become her assistant! I've learned so much thanks to her and the rest of the StyleWeek staff. Throughout the week I also spent a lot of time helping our Blogger and Digital Influencer Liaison, Glori {be sure to check out her amazing blog at http://ginandtopics.co}


A few weeks ago {Feb. 23 - 27} we had our 12th season. It was a week filled with amazing shows, talented designers, and great company. 18 designers showcased their lines at this season, and I can honestly say that I was blown away by the creativity and skill that these designers possess. Below I have included some pictures of my favorite looks from the week. 


**All runway photos are by Myke Yeager http://mykeyeagerphotography.pixieset.com**
Clothes Horse photographed by Myke Yeager

Nicki Pini photographed by Myke Yeager

Tangoella photographed by Myke Yeager

Carissa Lynne Design photographed by Myke Yeager

Carissa Lynne Design photographed by Myke Yeager

Carissa Lynne Design photographed by Myke Yeager

Alexandra Nam photographed by Myke Yeager 

I am truly blessed to be able to work with such a positive group of people to put on an event that is enjoyed by so many. Already looking forward to next season!

"StyleWeek is the premier fashion week focused on showcasing emerging designers and connecting them with the community, buyers, and press in a trade setting. We create the platform for designers to debut their collections while offering the community the opportunity to view professionally produced fashion shows." --From the StyleWeek Website

No comments:

Post a Comment