Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wishful Wednesday: Palm Prints


I feel like one of the hottest summer trends this year is the palm print. It's an easy way to add some color into your wardrobe and makes everyone think of a nice tropical vacation. For today's Wishful Wednesday post I gathered some of my favorite palm print pieces that are available in stores at the moment.


These pants are too fun! I love how they are paired with the black top and shoes to help keep the focus on the pants. This would be such a fun outfit for a night out.

I have a love/hate relationship with rompers and playsuits. I love how they look on everyone else but hate how they look on me. The print and off the shoulders top are a winning combo though if you ask me.

I'm obsessed with the coordinate trend that's big at the moment. While this isn't exactly what I'm looking for it looks so airy and beachy thanks to the great palm print. Also, I like how they opted for blues rather than sticking to the traditional green.

Everything about this dress screams perfection; the cut of the top, color, pattern, and the asymmetric hemline. I would love to wear this number to dinner while on a tropical vacation.

The pops of pink in the background of the dress really make the whole thing pop. I love a nice loose dress for the summer so this one is right up my alley. Not to mention it had great cross detail in the back!

While this dress leans towards the simple side I am loving how the print stays towards the right of the dress and adds some interest. The contrast if the green print against the white dress is very eye catching yet still subtle.

I love a good sheath dress, and the fun print yet understated colors make this one perfect for all sorts of occasions. I can picture this easily transitioning from day to night with the help of some fun shoes and accessories.





What do you think of the palm print trend? 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. This print just screams summer!

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100%! Something about this print makes me feel like i'm on a nice tropical vacation!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love all these outfits! They're so prettyy

    Yvanne | https://composedcollected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that i've found them all I want to purchase every single one of them! (:

      Delete
  3. Palm print is so gorgeous and summery, I love these necklines too! Especially the off the shoulder top and dresses :D you remind me of Belle so much from Beauty and the Beast! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you! You are too sweet (:
      I'm such a fan of the necklines too! A good neckline can make such a difference in an outfit (:

      Delete
  4. One of my favorite trends..I just got a palm printed romper and it is the cutest!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it looks great! I've been looking for a great romper recently, I have the hardest time finding ones that fit me right that I also love!

      Delete