Friday, June 3, 2016

May Recap and June Blogging Goals

May was the first month that I kept a written list of goals for both my blog and my brand {I feel so silly saying that, but I really am trying to build a brand for In An Organized Fashion}. I had debated on making a post regarding them, but ended up deciding against it.

After a month I was able to hit four of my eight goals... Not too shabby for my first time trying this out. This month I decided to hold myself accountable and create a new post that will go up monthly. I'll be reviewing my goals and how I did for May as well as sharing my posts from the month. I will also then be setting my June goals!  I think doing this will be a fun way to hold myself accountable and also track numbers so that I can compare them in the future.



Now onto the goals I had set for May {keep in mind that this blog was only started four months ago so the numbers I hope to reach are still on the smaller side!}

May Blogging Goals
Instagram: Reach 130 followers 
Twitter: Reach 85 followers
Facebook: Reach 65 likes
Join a Facebook blogging community
Pinterest: Reach 170 followers
Create a Pinterest graphic using Canva
Page views {for the month} 450
Post twice a week on the blog

Instagram and Pinterest were the only two platforms I wasn't able to gain the amount of followers I was hoping for. I also didn't pay as much attention to both of these as I should have...

What I failed miserably at was consistently posting twice a week. I had created these goals a few weeks before finals week, so clearly I hadn't thought this through. With the pressure of studying for tests, packing up, and moving home I didn't post nearly as much as I would have liked to. This will just be something to work on next month!

Even though May wasn't the best month for me post wise, I still had a great month! I got some great posts up on the blog and Instagram that i'll roundup. You'll recognize this picture if you follow me on Instagram {and if you don't, go follow me}.





I added a bit more to this months goals and really want to focus on posting consistently; both to the blog and its social media accounts. I know that if I want to grow this blog I need to work on being more consistent and providing quality content to my readers!

June Blogging Goals
Instagram: Reach 135 followers
Post to Instagram at least three times a week
Twitter: Reach 105 followers
Facebook: Reach 80 likes
Pinterest: Reach 170 followers
Reach 2,500 pins on Pinterest
Page views {for the month}: 500
Post twice a week to the blog
Use an editorial calendar to plan out posts


Do you have any goals for the month of June? How do you keep track of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment