Monday, May 9, 2016

Hit or Miss: Beyonce's Ivy Park Collection

I'm a huge fan of the "athleisure" trend that's popular at the moment. Mainly because it means I can go to class feeling comfortable but not like a total bum {hello running spandex and nikes}. Beyonce recently released her new athleisure line, Ivy Park after some great promotional videos were released. The line is sold worldwide, but in the U.S. it can be found at Nordstrom and TopShop stores. 

The Ivy Park line has just over 100 items with a price range of $14 to $265 {Just as a warning, you won't be able to get anything except a hat for under $25}. The overall color selection is mostly black and white but there are some colorful coral and cobalt blue pieces thrown in there. I think they did an excellent job with the color selection. The black and white makes the line look very sleek, and the colors they chose are perfect for the upcoming summer. 

In general I think the reason that I liked this line is because it reminds me of some of my favorite Nike piece. Although if i'm being honest, i'd rather have the NIKE logo written on my clothing than IVY PARK.

Overall, i'd say that this line wasn't a complete hit but it certainly wasn't a miss. I've attached a few of my favorite items below, make sure to check them out!



















No comments:

Post a Comment