Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Makeup Collection: Eyes

Time for the next installment of my makeup inventory! This post will focus on all of the eye makeup that I have in my collection. I'm also including my eyebrow items in this category because I wasn't sure whether to put them here or with my face products. Since I have a lot more products in this post I won't be giving a description on every single on, just my favorites!

Just a disclaimer: I know that I have more makeup than any person needs to have.. Makeup is something that I enjoy collecting which is why I have accumulated so much. I am working on getting my collection under control!



  • Benefit Roller Lash
  • Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara
  • Almay Once Coat Thickening Mascara
  • Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
  • Lancome Lash Primer
  • Mary Kay Mascara
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition- This has become one of my favorite mascaras, and after I finish all of my others ones I will probably repurchase it! It took a while before I liked it, I think the formula had to dry up a little bit.


  • Marc Jacobs Hilghliner Gel Crayon in Black
  • Elf Liquid Liner in Brown
  • Elf Liquid Liner in Black- This is my favorite liquid liner, the brush tip is the perfect size and I really like the formula. I also find that I have really good control when I use this, and that's something I pay extra attention to because I have very shaky hands (which is not good for liquid eyeliner!).
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Bobby Dazzle
  • Rimmel Gel Liner in 002 Brown
  • CoverGirl Ink It! in 235 Gold Ink- I don't have anything like this and I love it! I wear this more than I thought I would. The only problem is that it's kinda tricky to twist the product out, and if too much is out the product breaks really easily.
  • Julep Gel Eye Glider in Smoky Taupe Shimmer
  • Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 18 Berry Merry
  • Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 02 Hot Chocolate
  • Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner in 01 Black Fever- This has become my new favorite black pencil liner. Not only is it very pigmented and affordable, but I feel like it stays in the waterline for a long time.
  • Maybelline Master Smoky in Scorching Brown


  • Elf Eyebrow Kit- I didn't like this when I first got it, but after I ran out of my NYX eyebrow pencil I tried it again and changed my mind. It's a great product for the price, 
  • Milani Stay Put Brow Color in 04 Brunette



  • Almay Single Eyeshadow in 150 Smoke
  • Kiko Single Eyeshadow in 118
  • Almay Bright Eyes in 130 Nude- This is starting to get old, so i've been focusing on it lately. I finally hit pan on the top shade by using it as an eyeshadow base everyday. This is a cream to powder formula, so I find that putting it under other shadows works very well. I'm thinking of possibly putting this in my project pan relatively soon.
  • Kiko Single Eyeshadow in 116
  • Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow in Creme Brulee- This is the perfect blending color for me, and it's even better because I got it from the Dollar Store! I've made a pretty decent dent in this and think that i'll be hitting pan within the next few weeks.
  • Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin' Chic- When I first got this I thought the color was too dark so I never used it. Recently, I pulled it out again and decided that it is the perfect base color. I love wearing this with the colors from my NYX palette in my crease.
  • Avon Eyeshadow Trio in Plum
  • Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Turkish Delight
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion


  • Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip
  • Clinique All About Shadow Quad- I just got this last month for my birthday so I haven't used it too much, but the colors are beautiful and I don't really have anything like it.
  • Lancome Color Design in 302 Signature Walk
  • Wet n' Wild Trio in Walking On Eggshells- I bought this because I kept hearing people rave about it on Youtube, and i'm so glad that I did! These eyeshadows are amazing quality and the pigmentation is amazing.


These are all of the Elf single eyeshadows I own, I have them in the Elf custom eyeshadow quads. The back row contains (from left to right) Moondust, Teal, Taupe, Aubergine, Pink Ice. The front row (from left to right) Ivory, Sage, Wheat, Periwinkle, and Purple. I really enjoy these and find the formula to be very buttery. I got them from the elf website when they were on sale for 49 cents each, so I bought a few colors that are brighter than my everyday choices.

  • POP Beauty Palette in Lovely Lids
  • Smashbox Double Exposure- This is one of my only high end products, and I love it. I did a lot of research on this palette before buying it, and I love that the shadows can be used both dry and wet. The colors are all ones that I love and I find myself reaching for this all the time.
  • Profusion Colour Me Glow Eyeshadow Palette

** I forgot to include my NYX Natural Eyeshadow Palette, but you all have seen that in my project pan posts!**


No comments:

Post a Comment