Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Project Pan Update #1

After two weeks I have my first update on how my project pan is going! I expected to have made much more progress, but i'm still happy with what i've done! I don't wear makeup every single day, so i'm guessing that is why there isn't too much of a difference.




I'm very excited to say that I have finished up my first product! Last night I used up the very last of my Lancome High Resolution Night Cream. Even though this was only a deluxe sized sample it lasted a decent amount of time. I really enjoyed it, although I would never purchase the full size because it is over $100. Using up my first product has really made me excited to focus on the other products in this project.




Now onto the progress i've made with the remaining 14 products...




1. Rimmel London BB Cream
     I've been using this fairly consistently and have decided that I don't like it. The texture is thicker than what I would prefer, it reminds me of a mousse. I'm going to try applying it with a beauty blender and see how I like it that way.

2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
      I think i'm going to have to take the stopper out of this soon, a lot of th product has pooled at the bottom and I can't quite reach it all. I'm very close to finishing this off though!

3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
     This is the product i'm the most surprised with. I use this every day that I wear makeup and twist the product up every time. I expected to have had double the progress. It's probably because the packaging is so much thicker than most of my other concealers (like the Fit Me).

4. L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara
     Since the tube is opaque I don't know how my progress is going, but I use this even on days I don't wear any other makeup.

5. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
     I'm going to use this probably for another few weeks or so, the consistency is starting to change which means it will need to be thrown out soon.

6. Lancome Lash Primer
     Like the other mascaras, I can't mark my progress on this one. However i've been using it for so long that I imagine it'll be gone relatively soon.

7. ELF Eyebrow Kit
     I'm very impressed with my progress! The first picture is where I was two weeks ago, and the second picture is where I am now. Like mascara, I usually fill in my brows no matter how much makeup I am wearing that day. I have fallen in love with this product again after using it so much.





8. NYX Natural Eyeshadow Palette
     Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of progress to show. I've been using the darkest shade to line my lower lash line, and the more neutral shades on my eyes. I think i'm going to have to repress some shades because it is getting hard to pick up product on my brush.



9. Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey Soothing Lip Care
    This is going a lot faster than I expected. I really like this and always carry it on me.

10. Bite Beauty Luminous Cream Lipstick in "Fig"
     I've worn this quite a bit, but i've really focused on wearing down the point. There is a tiny bit of progress, but I need to try and incorporate this a bit more.



11. Nitrogen Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
     I'm not surprised with my progress here, I use a decent amount of this everyday that I wear makeup.

12. Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Cream
     I keep this in my backpack and only use it when my hands feel dry in class, so I need to really focus on using this a bit more. I tend to forget that I have it.

13. Lancome High Resolution Night Cream (FINISHED)

14. Kate Spade "Live Colorfully" Perfume Sample
     I haven't used this yet...

15. Calvin Klein "Euphoria" perfume sample
     I've been focusing on this one lately, and I can't really decide it I like it or not. The smell is nice, but it can get quite heavy if you're not careful.




No comments:

Post a Comment