Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Week in Outfits


Now that another week has ended, I decided to share a few of my favorite outfits I have worn. On most days you'll find me going to class in jeans and a sweatshirt, but when I have the chance I do love to put extra effort into my outfit!






Monday was my 21st birthday so I knew that I wanted to wear something cute! That morning I opened the packages my mom had sent me and found this adorable sweater inside. I knew right away that I had to wear it and i'm so glad I did. It's so soft and comfortable!

Sweater: LC Lauren Conrad
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: These Steve Madden boots are my favorite pair. I got them on clearance at Famous Footwear at the end of winter last year. Similar














Wednesday I had a job interview on campus, so I dressed up more than I usually would on a weekday. This dress is my go to. Once again, it's another gift from my mom. She always picks out the best things for me. I think it's so flattering, and it's so comfortable that I don't even mind wearing it around.

Dress: The dress that I have is from a company called 525 America. Unfortunately I couldn't find this exact does anymore. Similar
Tights: Similar
Shoes: DSW












Last year for Christmas I received a pair of Timberland boots. I love wearing them in the winter when it's muddy and slushy out. They are the perfect all weather boot and I don't slip and slide down the street. The pair I have is actually one for boys- they were cheaper and I actually think they are much cuter! The (Ankle?) size is exactly what I was looking for.

Shirt: J.Crew
Sweater: Mine was from Hollister over 3 years ago, so the exactly style is no longer available. Similar
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Timberland
Necklace: Once again this is a super old piece in my wardrobe. The original necklace is from American Eagle. Similar








On Friday I had some friends over to celeb rate my birthday, so I decided to wear an outfit I haven't worn since summer! It's a favorite of mine because this shirt is made of the most comfortable fabric I have ever worn.

Shirt: The shirt that I have is the Jude Connally Ali top in the pattern JC Ikat Navy. Unfortunately, the company no longer sells this top in that particular pattern. Similar
Jeans: Loft













No comments:

Post a Comment