Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Golden Globes Fashion




I know these posts are all over the internet at the moment, but I couldn't resist sharing my opinion. As always, the Golden Globes did not disappoint with the dresses that filled the red carpet. I chose my top 2 looks (and explain what I love about them!) and show a few runner-ups.

Saoirse Ronan in Yves Saint Laurent Couture

This YSL Couture dress is STUNNING. I'm all about simplicity, and the classic clean lines of this dress are everything. Even though to some this may be considered "safe", "boring", "or plain" I think it is perfection. Not to mention it looks like this dress was made for her.


Jenna Dewan Tatum in Zuhair Murad Couture

The color and neckline is what sold me on this dress. I love a good deep V, and the thicker shoulder straps help to balance out the amount of skin being shown. With the intricate beading this sums up "Hollywood Glam" in my opinion. It's perfectly done without being too over the top.


Now onto some other well dressed ladies!

Lily James in Marchesa
Corinne Foxx (designer not listed)



Eva Green in Elie Saab Haute Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment