Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Room Tour


Welcome to my cozy little home away from home!

I thought for today's blog post it would be fun to give you a quick tour of my room. I love how it turned out and I really enjoy spending time in here.


 First up is the view of the area behind my door. Back here I keep my coat, scarf, and purse on over-the-door hooks next to my towel. I also have all of my keys and id holder on clear hooks above my backpack. The milk crate at the bottom is what I use to hold a bunch of my textbooks and other larger books. Nothing too exciting, but everything back here is essential and I try and keep it organized.


I spend a lot of time sitting at my desk between homework, my internships, and writing up blog posts. I try to keep this space as clean as possible so that I have lots of room to spread out my work. Some of the things I do keep on my desk are my alarm clock, a pencil organizer, a wooden elephant from Africa (thanks to my best friend Korinne!) and an organizers for folders and notebooks.



How cute is this doggy tape dispenser I got in my stocking?


My dresser is my favorite surface to look at because it holds a lot of my favorite things.


The angle of my TV makes it kind of hard to arrange everything, but I think I manage alright. I like to think of this area as my "jewelry headquarters". It's where I keep my bracelet holder, a spinning earring holder, and a mirrored jewelry box I received for Christmas. I also have a few other odds and ends, like some pictures, a stuffed snoopy, and a decorative tray and special figurines.






My bedside table is a recent addition to my room. I keep this ceramic elephant from TJX on here because 1. I have a deep love of elephants and 2. it's one of the cutest decorations ever. I also keep my iPad and a few books i'm reading so that I can easily get to them at night. Finally, I have a jewelry tray that holds my GPS watch, night cream, and a lip balm.


Hope you enjoyed this look into my room!



No comments:

Post a Comment