Monday, January 18, 2016

2016 Goals

The start of a new year is always exciting, so many possibilities for how the year is going to go. This year I thought it would be a good idea to write down my goals in an effort to hold myself more accountable. I decided to share four of my goals for 2016 with all of you!



#1. Use up makeup/beauty related products that I already have before I go out and purchase new items
            I'm slowly becoming a makeup and beauty hoarder (thanks youtube...), so in an effort to keep my collection to a minimum I am making this a goal for 2016! I'm hoping that some project pans will help keep me on track here (make sure to stay tuned for some project pan posts).

#2. Run a 10k
            As a member of my University's Cross Country team I want to come back to school in great shape! I figure training for a 10k will really help motivate me to get myself and help get me where I want to be by the season.

#3. Keep that GPA up
            The past 2 1/2 years I have been able to keep that GPA where I want it, but now I am starting to get into more intense courses. I know that I can keep that number where I want it, I just have to work a bit harder for it.

#4. Create and regularly post to a blog
            I've always gone back and forth about the idea of creating one, but I finally decided to stop thinking about it. I figure it would be a fun hobby to have! Plus I feel like I have lots of stuff I want to share on here, even if nobody ends up reading it but me.


What are your goals and resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment