Monday, January 25, 2016

21 Facts About Me

In honor of my 21st birthday I thought it would be fun to do a post to help introduce myself a bit more by sharing 21 fun facts.

Thank you to Alison Rugg for this wonderful photo!

1. My favorite animal is an elephant! I have so many various elephant items (and I love them all!)

2. I chose the name for my blog because as a fashion major I have a deep love of fashion, I also am extremely OCD about certain things and love to spend my time organizing

3. On campus I am the treasurer of the International Fashion Society and the secretary of the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee

4. My favorite series is Harry Potter, (I could watch the movies and read the books over and over without getting tired of them)

5. Back-to-school season is my favorite because I love shopping for fresh and new school supplies

6. I enjoy to run and am a captain of my University's cross country team

7. I have a major shopping problem (especially when it comes to makeup)

8. My goal for after college is to become a buyer in the menswear or active wear industry

9. My favorite food is grilled cheese and my favorite beverage is hot chocolate

10. I consider myself to be a pro napper and can easily take a 3 1/2 hour nap anytime

11. I keep my closet organized by sleeve length and color code inside of that category

12. During my sophomore year I fell in love with my accounting class and decided to make it my second major

13. Most of the clothing in my closet is black, white, or gray (love me some neutrals)

14. I have the world's best boyfriend who I have been with for over 3 years

15. I am blessed to have the best group of friends a girl could possibly ask for

16. I love to color code anything and everything

17. The best part of my day is when I get to come home and change into a cozy pair of sweatpants

18. I am very proud of my handwriting and spend a lot of time making sure that everything is written down neatly

19. In the past year I have become a bit of a lipstick hoarder

20. I have an adorable cat at home named Benjamin who I miss lots when i'm at school

21.  I have 2 amazing little sisters and am so thankful that I have gotten closer to them since leaving for college


No comments:

Post a Comment