Friday, February 12, 2016

My Makeup Collection: Face

Over the next few days I will be taking you through everything that I have in my makeup collection! I have decided to split this up into three separate posts, one for face products, lip products, and eye products.

My first post is going to be about all of the face products that I own! This is the area in which I have the least amount of products. When I find a foundation, blush, bronzer, etc.. that works well for me I tend to repurchase it and stick to that product alone.

Just a disclaimer: I know that I have more makeup than any person needs to have.. Makeup is something that I enjoy collecting which is why I have accumulated so much. I am working on getting my collection under control!

Primers, Foundation, and Concealer
Maybelline FIT Me Concealer, CoverGirl TruBlend Foundation, ELF Mineral Face Primer, Rimmel BB Cream, Almay Wake Up Foundation, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

  • ELF Mineral Face Primer in Radiant Glow- Even though this was only $3 it was a waste of money in my opinion. I don't notice any difference when I use it compared to when I don't. I'm trying to finish it up so that I can get rid of it.
  • Rimmel London BB Cream in Light- If you've read my project pan updates you know how I feel about this. The more I use it, the less I enjoy it.
  • CoverGirl TruBlend 410 Classic Ivory- This is a pretty good foundation, it's not the first thing I reach for but when I use it I end up enjoying it.
  • Almay Wake Up Foundation in 010 Ivory- This is my favorite foundation! It matches my skin color perfectly, is hydrating, and does everything I could want it to do. Almay foundation have always been a favorite of mine.
  • Maybelline FIT Me Concealer in 15 Fair- I love this concealer! I explain a little bit more about it in my project pan posts.
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Illuminator- Once again, this is another favorite of mine. You can check out my project pan posts for more details on why I enjoy this. 


Face Powders
Maybelline Loose Powder, Almay Pressed Powder, ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder

  • Maybelline Loose Powder in 01 Light- I use this to "bake" under my eyes. I like it, but my skin is so dry that I avoid using powders all over my face (especially during the winter months).
  • Almay Smart Shade Pressed Powder in 010 Light- I've had this for a while and as you can see, I haven't used a lot. Every once in a while I use it to set my concealer, but I tend to forget that I have it. 
  • ELF High Definition Undereye Setting Powder in Sheer- I use this everyday to set my undereye concealer. I was nervous when I first got it, because there is some shimmer in it, but you can't even tell once it's on the skin. 


Blush, Bronzer, and Highlighters
Max Studio Baked Blush, YSL Dare to Glow Illuminateur, Wet n Wild ColorIcon Bronzer, ELF Baked Blush, NYX HD Blush, Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blush, NYC Color Wheel

Max Studio Baked Blush, NYC Color
Wheel, Wet n Wild Blush
  • Max Studio Baked Blush- This is a nice blush topper and if I use a light enough hand I can get away with it as a highlight. (There is no name on the packaging)
  • NYC Color Wheel in 723A Pink Cheek Glow- I've had this for a long time, and I enjoy having it in my collection! It's a great color and I enjoy wearing it in the spring and summer months.
  • Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blush in Pearlescent Pink- This is my favorite blush at the moment (I wear it every single day). When I first got it I was terrified to wear it because the formula is so pigmented. It's important to use a light hand because this blush can get out of control quite easily!

Wet n Wild Bronzer, NYX HD Blush
  • Wet n Wild ColorIcon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil- This is the only bronzer I own for warming up my face. It's the perfect shade and no matter how I apply it, it always looks great. The pan is so big that I can't imagine ever running out of it!
  • NYX HD Blush in Taupe- Even though this is a blush, I use it as my contour shade. It's the perfect cool toned shade so I find that it compliments my skin tone very well.


ELF Baked Blush, YSL Dare to Glow
Illuminater
  • ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic- Once again, this is another blush that I use for a different purpose! This shade has so much shimmer that it is the PERFECT highlight shade. Whenever I wear it I get so many compliments!
  • YSL Dare to Glow Illuminator in 3 Naughty Pink- I've had this for a while and need to use it more. I'm not a big fan of cream hi lights because I feel like they're a bit too bold on me. I might try using it with some different brushes to see if I can find a way to wear it.







No comments:

Post a Comment