Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Nail Polish Collection

The other weekend I spent some time going through everything in my room. I tried to really see what I had and get rid of some of the things that I don't love as much.

When I went through my nail polishes I re-discovered some old colors I really enjoy. Lately i've been painting my nails every 5-7 days, so my collection has been receiving a good amount of love. I currently have 27 nail polishes, although 5 are minis. This is way more than I need, but I do use all of these colors at least once throughout the year.

Keep reading for a look into what colors I have in my collection!



Neutrals


  • Julep Nail Color in Jennifer
  • Nailene Hard & Healthy French Manicure
  • Essie Nail Color in 711 BBF Best Boyfriend
  • Nicole by OPI (name unknown)- this has become my favorite nail color! You can't tell in this picture, but i'm half way done with the bottle. I'm going to be sad once this runs out because it came in a set and I haven't been able to find this color in stores.


Reds and Pinks


  • Sally Hanson Hard as Nails in 520 Walk the Plank
  • Sally Hanson Insta-Dri in 325 Peachy Breeze
  • OPI (name unknown)
  • Nicole by OPI (name unknown)
  • Nicole by OPI (name unknown)
  • Essie Nail Color in 609 Bahama Mama


Purples, Blues, and Greens


  • Julep Nail Color in Quinn
  • L'Oreal Nail Color in 510 Paparazzi Pleaser
  • Essie Nail Color in 856 Warm & Toasty Turtleneck
  • L'Oreal Nail Color in 540 Jet Set to Paris
  • CoverGirl Glosstinis in 535 Blue Hawaiian
  • Essie Nail Color in Fall in Line


Silver, Grey, and Black


  • Sinful Colors Nail Art
  • Julep Nail Color in Missy- This is the best polish for a sparkly accent nail! It's so opaque that you could get away with only one coat.
  • Sally Hanson Insta-Dri in 230 Silver Sweep
  • Julep Nail Color in Lorenzana
  • Sinful Colors in 949 Nirvana
  • Nicole by OPI (name unknown)
  • Revlon Top Speed in 890 Black Magic


Topcoats and Basecoats
These aren't exciting, but I still thought i'd share with you the brands that I use. Every time I paint my nails I use the Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear as a base coat and the Nailene Acrylic Strong for my topcoat. The combination seems to work very well, my nails don't usually chip for 3 or 4 days (that's a long time for me!)


  • Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear in 01 Invisible
  • OPI Top Coat
  • Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat
  • Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Strengthener

No comments:

Post a Comment