Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Project Pan Update #2

Time for my second project pan update! I can't believe it's been just over a month since I started this project. I finally feel like I am making some progress in certain products. Hopefully by the next update I will have a few things finished up.


1. Rimmel London BB Cream
     Still don't like this.. The only reason i've been able to handle using it is because I mix it in with my moisturizer whenever I use it. The moisturizer helps make the product less thick, and I think it helps lighten the color a little bit.

2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
     I removed the stopper from this to get every last bit! There's only a little bit left, i'm just scraping the product off the sides and then this one is all done!

3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
     I honestly thought that I would fly through this product, but it's going a lot slower than I expected. I'm consistently using it though, and the amount of progress for this update is nearly identical to the last one.

4. L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara
     I can't see into the tube, but this will be my last update using this product. After two more weeks i'm going to throw this out.

5. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
     Same as with the L'Oreal mascara, after two more weeks this is getting tossed.

6. Lancome Lash Primer
     Same as the L'Oreal and Mary Kay mascaras.

7. Elf Eyebrow Kit
     I'm still enjoying this product and find it to look very clean and natural every time that I use it. Even though I use this everyday I still find myself impressed with my progress. 



8. NYX Natural Eyeshadow Palette
     I've made a lot more progress than I expected! The light beige shade (4th from the left) is probably going to be the first to go. I have completely used up the product on two of the four sides. I need to remember to use the white/cream shade a bit more, because that is the only one where there isn't as much progress.




9. Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey Soothing Lip Care
     I've really slacked on using this for the past two weeks, so I need to keep it on my desk so that I remember to use it.

10. Bite Beauty Luminous Cream Lipstick in "Fig"
     Progress here is slow... I don't wear lip colors like this on a daily basis, so it's mainly being used on weekends or for days when I have presentations.


11. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
     I think it's funny how my progress marks are almost exactly the same! Not much to say about this, it's a great product and once I use my other makeup remover I will most likely repurchase this.

12. Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Cream
     This is taking forever to get through. I feel like i'm constantly using it, but it doesn't look like there is any progress.

13. Lancome High Resolution Night Cream (FINISHED)

14. Kate Spade "Live Colorfully" Perfume Sample
     Still haven't used this....

15. Calvin Klein "Euphoria" Perfume Sample
     I only have about a third of this left, and I can't wait to be done with this. I've decided that the smell is too strong for me, so i'm not a huge fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment