Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wishful Wednesday: Kent Stetson

If you've ever attended StyleWeek you've seen and heard of Kent Stetson. He is an amazingly talented handbag designer who is worn by everyone who is anyone in the Providence area. During the StyleWeek shows the runway is filled with his unique clutches. 

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to receive my first Kent bag, the Calypso Clutch. Let's just say that since then i've been absolutely obsessed. Even though the designs are loud and crazy they can easily be worn with so many great outfits {check out how I wore my bag recently to the IFS Spring Fashion Show here}. 

Since then i've been eyeing all of his other designs, because I plan on growing my collection over the years. They are such well-made quality bags that really make an outfit. There truly is nothing like them out there!






While it's really hard to choose a favorite, I think the Lipstick Clutch needs to be my next one. If you know me at all you would know I have a very large lipstick collection {check it out here}. I kind of want to get myself this bag after I graduate from college.

**all photos from the Kent Stetson website**

No comments:

Post a Comment