Friday, April 8, 2016

T-Shirt Dress




One of the easiest and comfiest pieces in my closet is this T-Shirt dress from Forever 21 {similar, also love this one}. The material is so ridiculously soft that it feels like i'm wearing a lounge shirt yet the fact that it's a dress makes it look like I put some effort into my outfit.

Previously I have had trouble finding a t-shirt dress that was flattering to my figure. Most of them were way too boxy and made me cringe whenever I looked in the mirror. However, I was determined to find one and am so glad I did! This one works because there are seams going vertically along the dress, so it's slightly more form fitting along the top.

Styling these dresses is so easy! In these pictures I paired it with a gold layered necklace from Forever 21 and my white Nike Court Tradition II Leather Sneakers. I have plans to break this out soon {where are you spring?!} and pair it with some colorful scarfs and my favorite jean jacket.

What's your favorite way to style a T-Shirt dress?



**Thank you to Alison Rugg Photography for these pictures**


No comments:

Post a Comment