Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Project Pan Update #5

Time is flying by on this project! I have to say, i'm really enjoying seeing all of the progress that i'm making week by week. 

I have officially finished 7 of my 15 products, that's half way through! This project is going to end at the end of this month so I feel like i'm making good progress! I know I won't finish everything, but i'm impressed with my progress regardless.


1. Rimmel London BB Cream
     I've been trying to mix this with anything and everything to get it to go faster. Lately i've been using it with a mix of moisturizer and a liquid highlighter from YSL. It goes on a bit smoother that way, but I still don't really like it.

2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (FINISHED)

3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
     This is probably the product that I expected to be gone soon, and now i'm not even sure if i'll finish it before this project is over! I love it though, so i'm not complaining. 

4. L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara (FINISHED)

5. Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara (FINISHED)

6. Lancome Lash Primer (FINISHED)

7. Elf Eyebrow Kit
     Not too much to say on this, but i'm slowly making that pan larger!







8. NYX Natural Eyeshadow Palette
     I finished an entire eyeshadow!! I think this is the first time i've ever completely used an eyeshadow, so i'm pretty excited about that. I'm hoping to finish up the peachy shade soon, and i've been focusing on the light brown shade quite a bit.





9. Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey Soothing Lip Care
     The texture of this is starting to change a bit now that i'm getting towards the bottom. The change isn't a bad one, it just feels a little bit different. I'll be glad to be done with this so that I can work on one of the million other chapsticks I own {although I really love this one!}.

10. Bite Beauty Luminous Cream Lipstick in "Fig"
     I haven't touched this all week....whoops. I accidentally broke it, so that makes it really hard to apply because I have to be super careful. I still plan on finishing the rest of it, but I need to really focus on using this one for the weekends.



11. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover (FINISHED)

12. Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Cream
     I have only a few more days of this left! Just like the chapstick i'm ready to get this one done so that I can start using up other lotions in my collection.

13. Lancome High Resolution Night Cream (FINISHED)

14. Kate Spade "Live Colorfully" Perfume Sample
     Now that i'm done with the Calvin Klein sample, I can focus on this! Not quite sure how I feel about it yet. When I first spray it, i'm not a huge fan, but after a while the scent starts to grow on me.

15. Calvin Klein "Euphoria" Perfume Sample (FINISHED)
     Finally done, hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment