Friday, December 16, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide: For The Beauty Guru

To bring the week to an end I saved my favorite gift guide for last. Today i'll be talking about some great gifts to get for the makeup lover in your life. There are few things that I enjoy like browsing through makeup products and continuing to grow my collection. If you know anyone who feels the same way I can tell you that they would be thrilled to receive anything from this list!


Every girl loves a bold lip from time to time and if you are in search of the perfect red look no further! This shade is so flattering on almost all skin tones and the formula is amazing. When Sephora gave this away in a duo for their birthday gift last year I was thrilled! It's one of the few matte lip products I can wear all evening without my lips getting too dry. 

There is something so great about deluxe sized or mini makeup products. If you have a decent sized collection like me this means that you are likely to actually finish a product {which is always an exciting feeling}. I've only ever tried one of Buxom's lip creams in White Russian but I can tell you that the formula was everything you could want in a lip gloss. This set has almost every color you could ever need, any beauty lover would be so happy to unwrap this gift.

You can never have too many makeup bags, am I right? This one in particular has such an adorable saying on it and I can guarantee that the beauty guru in your life would get a good laugh out of it. The size is perfect for filling with all of your products that are necessary to get someone through the day. The overall appearance is so nice that it could even be used as a cute clutch for a fun night out!

You guys this is my new favorite lip balm! I was sent one by the lovely owner of the company {who happens to be a college aged #girlboss} and have fallen in love the minute I tried it. The owner, Glynnis, hand makes these products using beeswax that is harvested from her own backyard! The product itself is super hydrating but unbelievably light, it doesn't feel like you have a heavy product sitting on your lips.

These gold limited edition brushes by Morphe are so beautiful! There's nothing quite like having a great set of brushes, and having this entire collection would be a thing of beauty. The morphe brand is known for their exceptional makeup brush quality and i'm sure this line is no exception! Buffer brushes are always my personal favorite, but there are so many great options to choose from.

I've always wanted to try a blush or highlight product from Too Faced, so this mini kit would be the perfect opportunity. The brand is known for their high quality products so any girl would be happy to receive this. It includes one of their famous 16-hour blushes, a luminous bronzer, highlighting powder, and an adorable mini flatbuki brush. For only $25 this is a major deal!

If you pay attention to makeup trends or watch any type of beauty YouTube videos you have heard of the beauty blender. This product has become a cult favorite since it first hit the market. This particular set includes two of the beauty blender original with some of the liquid cleanser. Whether or not your beauty guru friend has a beauty blender this would be the perfect gift because they have to be replaced every so often due to germs. This way she has some back stock and this particular cleanser is supposed to be the best way to keep your blender clean.





I hope you enjoyed all of the gift posts shared this week. It was so much fun surfing the web every night trying to find some great gifts for the different types of people in our lives. What type of gifts are you purchasing for others this holiday season?



No comments:

Post a Comment