Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Winter Frames with Warby Parker



Winter is the perfect time to cuddle up under some blankets with a cup of cocoa and a great book. If you're anything like me though you'll quickly trade in your contacts for some good old frames whenever you are ready to dive into a new book. I can't stand how dry my eyes get when i'm staring at the pages for more than a few minutes.

When I heard about the Home Try-On program from Warby Parker I knew I had to try it out! I've had the same glasses frames for as long as I can remember and even though I love them there is something so fun about trying out new styles. The few times a year i'm at the eye doctor I always look at the frames and try a few on, but trying them on at home is better than I would ever have imagined.

The way the program works is you can pick out five frames and have them sent right to your door. You have five days to try them out before sending them back. Just because you try them at home does not mean you have to buy any {although after trying some of these adorable styles out you might just want too!} Shipping both ways is also free which is a major plus. The five pairs that I chose were all from their new winter collection and included the Chelsea, Daisy, Hardy, Louise, and Welty.

Overall I was very happy with the entire experience. The representatives from Warby Parker were attentive and a pleasure to talk to and the frames arrived within a few days after picking them out. It was so much fun walking around the house wearing each of the different frames. The hardest part of the entire process was picking out which styles to choose! Let's just say I know where i'm getting my glasses from next time.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing i m really impress with your content and very useful it. japroductreviews

    ReplyDelete