Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide: For The Style Icon

Welcome to day 4 of the Holiday Gift Guide series! Today I am sharing with you my 2nd favorite guide that i've created {stay tuned for my favorite which will be revealed tomorrow} and it's all about that friend who is fashion obsessed. She always has the best outfits and seems to be a step ahead of the latest trends. Sometimes this type of friend can be hard to shop for, so I hope you get some ideas from this post.

I may be biased since I wear my own LYM beanie religiously and also am a campus rep for the company... but I would never recommend something I didn't think was worth the money! These beanies are perfect for the cold months because they are so thick and cozy. There are so many styles to choose from and page after page of color options. If your anything like me you'll have a hard time deciding which one to choose as a gift.

If you don't follow Melsy's Illustrations account on Instagram you are really missing out. She creates some amazing pieces of art, just like this one! Any fashion lover will love the iconic brands featured in this colorful print. If this isn't quite what you are looking for she has 150 options on her website that includes other goodies like mugs, pillows, and cosmetic cases.

These compression leggings are the perfect way to add a trendy element into workout clothing or loungewear. Chances are this girl would never go to the gym in an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt so this would be a great option for her. I personally own a pair of workout leggings similar to this and I love wearing them everywhere from the gym to running errands and even just for hanging around the house.

Tassel's were huge this summer and they don't seem to be going anywhere in the near future. This particular style from BaubleBar has over 15 color options that include everything from this stunning light pink to some great pops of color and even a pair that is iridescent rainbow. These earrings will be the perfect statement piece to add that special touch to any outfit.

If you've paid attention to social media lately you would know that this is the scarf of the season! It seems like everyone is wearing this chunky piece draped around their neck. If your fashionable friend doesn't have this piece yet she will be thrilled to receive it! Scarves are the perfect winter accessory because they're both cute and functional, that's the making of a perfect gift in my mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment