Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide: For Him

Welcome to Day 2 of my holiday gift guide! Today we are talking about the guys in your life. I don't know about you, but I always find it on the challenging side to pick out the perfect gift for guys. I hope this gift guide helps make the shopping process a little bit easier. Whether these gifts are for your dad, brother, or boyfriend they are sure to be a hit! 
This is such a great gift idea for the man who loves options when it comes to his business accessories. Inside of this handy box there are three silk ties, 3 pocket squares, and two pairs of socks. There are a ton of different colors and patterns to choose from and you can also get the box in a smaller size.

If this doesn't scream man cave I don't know what does. It would be such a cool idea to bring a beer cap back from every state you travel to and try to fill this whole map in! This gift also has the option to come in the shape of a specific state rather than the USA Map version.

This pullover from Patagonia looks like the most comfortable piece of clothing! This is the kind of present I would get for my boyfriend with the hopes of getting to wear it at certain points because it looks so warm and cozy.

If your guy loves music these are the best speakers to get him. Everyone these days is buying speakers from Bose and for a good reason. Not only is the sound quality great but this particular speaker is portable and can be hooked up to your phone through bluetooth.

I am such a fan of this style belt when worn on guys. It's preppy, fun, and all around a great looking addition to any outfit. In fact, I may have gotten something similar as a gift for my own boyfriend!

I bought this about two years ago and thought it was such a great gift! The set comes with 15 samples of the most popular colognes at Sephora as well as a voucher. Your guy can test out the different scents and then he can bring in the voucher it comes with to get a full size of his favorite.



2 comments:

  1. Love this!

    I always have the hardest time shopping for guys! Loving the beer cap map, that would be such a unique gift!

    xx, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopping for guys is the hardest! The website that the beer cap map comes from had these really awesome pint and wine glasses etched with maps of cities all across the US! I ended up getting one for a guy friend and it was a huge hit!

      Delete