Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wishful Wednesday: Soludos



A few days ago I saw this amazing pair of shoes at a local boutique. After taking note of the brand I immediately ran home and started looking through their amazing collection of espadrilles and sandals. Needless to say I knew right away what this weeks Wishful Wednesday post would be on. The Solids brand creates shoes that are all so effortless yet chic at the same time, plus they are perfect for the summer months!

These are the ones that started it all! Quite honestly they are probably still my favorite pair from the 
brand. The sand color makes them perfect for so many different outfits. Add them to all black for a quirky touch or use them to dress down a summer dress.


I've always been a huge fan of denim but lately i've found myself liking it in more unconventional ways, like these shoes! They're the perfect way to add some color and interest to an outfit. I would love to wear these with an all-white outfit!

The platform of this espadrille is perfect for this laser cutout style slipper. It adds the extra height that makes this shoe look similar to the popular slip on sneakers that have been popular lately. It's a nice summery way to try the trend out.

Platinum Slides.... need I say more? These are the perfect everyday shoe! The platinum allows them to work with virtually every outfit- all white, all black, and every color in-between. 


Lace up and tassels... what more could you want in a sandal? I love the detailing on the thick leather strap because it helps add some additional color into the look. They would go perfect paired with a nice airy summer dress.


Again with the tassels! I like how simple and understated this pair is. There isn't too much going on yet the sandal still captures your attention. I could see this easily becoming a pair of shoes that I would wear numerous times throughout the summer. 



Lately i've been loving the look of wedges, and these ones are just too cute! With the white lace and the tie up ribbon they are so feminine and could easily dress up a summer outfit. I would love to wear these to the Saratoga Race Track with an adorable sundress!


Last but not least we have these great smoking slippers! I love the adorable pictures and sayings that Soludo's puts on some of their shoes. This Oui Non combination is so cute and I love the navy color of the shoe.




What's your favorite pair of shoes from the Soludos brand?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. I love the sandals! Very cute for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just adorable! I'm so glad I found this company because they are PERFECT for the warmer months.

      Delete