Monday, July 11, 2016

Blushing Beauty With Influenster


Whenever I receive a VoxBox in the mail it is reminiscent of Christmas! You never know what fun goodies are going to be inside that wonderful pink box. A few weeks ago I got the Blush VoxBox and I have finally tested everything out enough to give a full review of everything.

The first thing in the box was the Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner. This duo is from their Pro-V line and features a formula that emphasizes hydration. This is the second time I've received Pantene products from Influenster and once again I am so happy with them. Since trying out the Pantene brand a bit more I have found myself really enjoying their products. Everything is amazing quality at an affordable price and has such a fresh and clean scent. This particular pair is just as hydrating as the bottles claimed. Since using this shampoo and conditioner my hair has felt and looked better.


Is it weird that my favorite thing from this box might just be a deodorant? The Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel in Ooh La La Lavendar not only smells amazing but it performs just as good. After a nine hour work day in 90+ degree I still found myself feeling fresh thanks to this product. While I do really enjoy this I've been trying not to use it everyday because it is clinical strength, but it's perfect for those days when you need a little extra something.


Even with my interest in all things beauty and makeup I have never actually worn a strip of false eyelashes before. I've gone through quite a few of the Ardell Individul Lashes, but I was slightly intimidated when I saw these. My biggest concern was that they would look ridiculously unnatural or worse that they would start to fall off halfway through the day. After trying them on though I was quite impressed! While they were still much more dramatic than my {tiny} natural lashes they were not too over the top. I can't wait to pull these out again for an event or a fun night out.


The Simple Micelar Makeup Wipes were something that I'm sad to say I am not a huge fan of. I had tried these once before and thought that I may have just gotten a bad pack. After trying this pack out I've decided that the wipes just are not as moist as other makeup wipe brands. This made it hard to take off my makeup at the end of the night without rubbing at my eyes a lot {and I don't even wear waterproof makeup}. I did really like how clean they made my skin feel though, so I could see myself using them to clean and freshen up my face after a workout.


The box also came with a card from PerfectDetails.com and allowed you to get 15% off your order using the code perfect15. I will probably never get around to using this because the prices are a bit out of my budget. However it was still fun and I scroll through their website and see the beautiful pieces they carry. Overall I would say it was a very successful Blush VoxBox! I'd also like to give a special thanks to my little sister, Jenna! She helped me take pictures of all of these items and I think she did a fantastic job. 






**I received all products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own**







No comments:

Post a Comment