Friday, July 15, 2016

Get Productive With The Plan Better Live Better Planner


I'm super excited to talk about a new planner that I’ve recently been using to keep my life as organized as possible. Emily of Honeybee Joyous created the Live Better Plan Better Planner which launches today! It’s a printable planner that features over 158 pages and runs from August 2016 to July 2017.

I have never used a printable planner before and I love how it gives you the freedom to get exactly what you need. If you only use a planner during the school year you can save the extra paper and only print the months necessary. That way when you get the pages bound or put them in a binder you have exactly what you need and don’t have to carry around pages that you will never end up using.

I can be quite picky when it comes to planners because I need to have the proper layout and a decent amount of room to keep track of everything that goes on in a week or month. Emily did a wonderful job with the monthly and weekly layouts. The planner features two pages at the beginning of each month that feature the monthly spread. This is the page I use to keep track of deadlines, appointments, and birthdays. I try only to write the important stuff here so that it does not become too overwhelming. After that there are weekly spreads for the entire month. These pages feature long columns for each day of the week and I’m happy to say there is plenty of room to write everything down!




Along with pages that feature monthly and weekly spreads there are some great additional sections. The Live Better Plan Better Planner features areas to write down "This Week's Top Five" and "Don't Forget" each week as well as separate pages for monthly reflections and a monthly financial tracker. At the end there is a page that provides the year at a glance which I think is perfect for keeping track of your friends and families birthdays. Finally there is a sheet for important addresses and phone numbers. I always find this section useful for when I need to gather phone numbers and email addresses for group projects that occur during the school year.

What I’m most excited for with this planner is the financial tracker. I’ve never had a planner with this feature and I’m really excited to try it out! One thing I’ve been working on recently is saving my money {and stop spending it all on clothes and food…} so I’m sure this will help me realize where my money is going.

Since the planner doesn't start until August I haven't been able to use it yet, but i'm already starting to fill out some future blog posts. I think this will be the perfect planner to use for keeping track of all things related to In An Organized Fashion.

If you would like to purchase your own Plan Better Live Better planner you can do so here for only $25! Not only is it a great planner but it’s created by an even better blogger. It’s always nice to support fellow bloggers/entrepreneurs and see them succeed!




**Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for the “Plan Better Live Better Planner” and will receive a small percentage of sales made through the link. All opinions expressed are 100% my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment