Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday Roundup

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with friends, family, and food! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays but most people love the days that follow... Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

This year I actually participated in my first Black Friday because I was working in the morning and decided to walk around after. While it was an interesting experience and all it will never beat Cyber Monday in my mind. I love how I can order what I want from the comfort of my own bed while wearing my PJ's. Plus there are great sales and usually free shipping.

I've decided to round up a bunch of sales and the necessary codes needed in case you had no idea where to start! I've also included some of my favorite picks because it was too much fun looking at all of the great items that were on sale. Happy Shopping!

Anthropologie
20% off full-price items {code STACKS}



Old Navy
40% off everything



Sole Society
30% off footwear and bags, select accessories and apparel



American Eagle
40% off and free shipping


Here are some other sales going on!
Abercrombie & Fitch: 50% off and free shipping
Alexis Aida Boutique: 40% off {code CYBERSALE}
Ann Taylor: 50% off and free shipping {code CYBER50}
Banana Republic: 50% off everything
Bandier: 25% off everything {code CYBER25}
BaubleBar: 25% off 1 item {code SAVE25} or 35% off 2 or more items {code SAVE35}
BH Cosmetics: up to 80% off everything
Calico: 20% off and free shipping {code CYBERMONDAY}
Colourpop: 20% off entire site
Express: 50% off everything and free shipping
Free People: 50% off select styles
GAP: 50% off everything {code CYBMON}
Hollister: 50% off everything and free shipping {code CYBER50}
J Crew: 40% off and free shipping {code MONDAY}
Kylie Cosmetics: 20% off
Loft: 50% off and free shipping {code CYBERMONDAY}
Love Your Melon: Free shipping, new product releases, and surprise gifts {Don't forget to credit  Johnson & Wales University Crew at checkout!}
MarleyLilly: Up to 50% off
Morphe Brushes: 25% off {code CYBER25}
Steve Madden: 30% off and free shipping {code LEFTOVERS}
Target: Extra 15% off
TopShop: Up to 50% off and free shipping
Ulta: $10 off a purchase of $50 or more {code CYBERMON16} plus lots of high end products on sale up to 50% off
Vineyard Vines: 25% off everything and an additional 40% off sale items

No comments:

Post a Comment