Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wishful Wednesday: A Touch of Velvet

For this Wishful Wednesday post I plan on trying something a little different. Instead of the usual format where I list the pictures and do a little explanation I have created a widget so that you can scroll through all the different pieces i'm wishing for.

The 90's are back in full force with everything from scrunchies to chokers and even velvet. While it took me a while to get on board with this last one i'm loving the little touches of it that can easily add something to an outfit. For today's post I picked my favorite simple pieces that will help add that 90's vibe to your outfit without looking like you stepped out of a time machine.

What is your favorite way to add a touch of velvet to your outfit?  

I'd love to know what you think about this format in comparison to past Wishful Wednesday posts. I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment