Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wishful Wednesday: Distressed Denim

Denim is such a classic piece that i'm always looking for new ways to make it fun and a little different. That's where the trend of distressed denim comes into play. Now i've been a fan of distressed jeans for a few months now but i'm also loving the distressed denim jackets that i've been seeing all over Pinterest and Instagram. With fall {and winter} quickly approaching I think these pieces are perfect for pairing with cozy knits and riding boots.

Vigoss Distressed Skinny Jeans











For this weeks Wishful Wednesday post I did something a little new. I feel like I repeat myself so much under each picture that I decided to skip over the explanation for each picture and simply link the item. I'd love to get some feedback on whether you liked this format better or preferred when there was an explanation underneath each picture detailing why I love it.


2 comments:

  1. Love this! I am loving denim lately. Especially the white after Labor Day. Can we completely overturn that rule?!

    Jenna | www.Laugh-Often.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that!! White denim is the best in my opinion!

      Delete