Thursday, October 13, 2016

September Recap and October Blogging Goals

Happy October! I feel like I say this every month but I can't believe how fast September went by. It was a slow month as far as blogging went {again} but I am finally starting to get adjusted. It took me a lot longer than I anticipated to get settled into my new schedule but now i'm ready to get back to blogging. I have a few fun posts in the works that I can't wait to share with all of you!

September Goals
Instagram: Reach 200 followers
Use Instagram Story at least twice
Twitter: Reach 270 followers
Facebook: Reach 110 likes
Pinterest: Reach 500 followers
Reach 4,000 pins on Pinterest
Page Views {for the month} 400

My September goals went a lot better than my August ones! I'm not going to lie when I was writing last months recap I was super upset with how little progress I had made. I know that life gets in the way but it was just frustrating to see. That's why I am even more excited that I was able to reach almost all of my goals for the month of September.

This months high once again involves social media followers. You guys... somehow I gained over 50 Instagram followers in a day and over 250 Pinterest followers throughout the month! Watching my social media channels grow this month was a definite high. I can't wait to watch the numbers continue to grow.

My low for the month is that I had a lot of posts scheduled out that I wasn't able to post when I wanted too. I would write something out and then struggle with taking pictures for the post. I've noticed that is where I have the most trouble, writing it out is not a problem but I never seem to take pictures that i'm proud of {i'm thinking of investing in a better camera, let me know if you have any recommendations!}.

October Goals
Instagram:Reach 250 followers
Post to Instagram at 7 times
Twitter:Reach 300 followers
Facebook: Reach 110 likes
Pinterest: Reach 600 followers
Reach 5,200 pins on Pinterest
Page Views {for the month} 400
Post at least 4 blog posts this month
Create and upload a header

While most of my goals for the month focus on social media I added a few more miscellaneous goals that I would like to accomplish. I've been wanting to spruce up my blog design for a long time so i'm hoping that this month I can make a few changes to get the process started.



What are your goals for the month? Don't forget to check out the other lovely bloggers in this collab to see what they hope to accomplish for the month of October!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin




10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh you did so much growth this month! That is so exciting!! I know last month was disappointing but you it happens, and this this month was such a big increase so that's awesome!! Can't wait to see how this month goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! You totally kicked last month's goals in the butt!

    You'll get their for the pages viewed. I've found that posting regularly has helped out with my own pages viewed. That and setting up share buttons to sites like Stumbleupon. (Totally had 2k visit once with a post I had up after I linked to a FB share thread.)

    Good luck with your goals! I hope that this month will continue to be another butt kicking month. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Do you have any tips for Stumbleupon? I've heard so much about it and have my own account but feel like I don't know how to utilize it properly.

      Delete
  3. I think it's awesome that you have such specific goals for all of your social media accounts. I'm sure you'll rock it this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's some awesome Pinterest growth!!! Good luck with your goals this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not really sure how it happened but i'm more than happy with the results!

      Delete
  5. So happy to see that you achieved so many of your September goals. It's super exciting watching our social media flourish. And kudos to you for getting things done! I know that October has come and gone. But, I hope you had an amazing month, and that your November is prosperous and full of greatness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christi! I hope you also have a wonderful November!!

      Delete